Underaged Baking

A teenager's adventures, discoveries, and creations in baking!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

My mom and I love Spring. It's filled with pretty colors, bright beginnings of summer, and I love the sound of spring rain and thunderstorms.
Also, there's easter.
We celebrated with Church, Brunch, Eggs, and Presents!
Brunch included omelettes, apple slices, and carrot cake petit fours.
Mmm...cake...Used Martha Stewart's Carrot Tea Cake recipe and Wilton's Poured Fondant.
Then I decorated it (rather messily...) to resemble a basket of flowers.
Easter Egg time!
I love glitter. It really makes everything better.
My mom rocks. My Easter Basket was more like Christmas! Three luxury chocolate bars, each one having a higher percent cacao than the previous; I'm a DARK chocolate fan (we're talking 80% cacao here). Then there were dance sweats from my last competition, a Barbie Tote (!) and some eggs with a few dollar bills.
Love you, Mom.
PS: Tomorrow's her birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home